NTN Rosa preserved roses look and feel like freshly-plucked roses and yet can last much longer. Our roses cannot be compared with dried, freeze-dried, artificial, or silk roses. These are real rose heads that have been harvested at the quality peak and preserved to stabilize vivid color and maintain natural appearance and feel. NTN Rosa preserved roses come in a variety of colors and are great for designing arrangements. With proper care our preserved rose heads can last 3~5 years or longer.
|Product name||Factory Supply Best Selling Preserved Roses at the Cheapest Price|
|Specification||8 rose heads/box.|
|Material||100% natural fresh roses|
|Ideal for||Interior decoration, like home, hotel, coffee bar, cake shop, etc.|
|Advantage of preserved||Long-lasting and maintenance-free|
|Cooperation type||Factory direct supply|
|Price policy||The more you order, the better price we will offer.|
* Real rose heads. Not artificial, freeze-dried, or dehydrated roses.
* No risk of pollen allergy.
* The substances used in the preservation process are safe. They do not represent any health or environmental risk.
* Easy-of-use, ecological and economic. Preserved flowers are much more efficient than fresh cut flowers due to the long shelf span and low energy transport and storage.
* Endless decorative possibilities.
* A 100% natural and a virtually maintenance-free decorative solution.Common questions from our customers:
1. Are they real?
Yes preserved roses are 100% real flowers. They are not made from silk or any other material even though they may look fake from afar. To properly preserve these flowers, it's critical that your roses were cut when they are at the beauty peak. The flowers are then put into a mixture of glycerin and other plant elements. This rehydrates the rose from its petals to its stem and replaces the sap within it. After a few days, the process is complete and you have preserved roses that are flexible and look natural.
2. What happens if i expose my preserved flowers directly to the sun light?
Directly sun light causes color fading.
3. When I touch my preserved rose, the color remains in my finger tips... is this normal?
Yes, this may happen but no worries, dyes used are safe and non toxic, wash your hands properly and the dye will go away.
4. I have hay fever (pollen allergy), is my preserved rose going to cause me symptoms?
No, due to our rose has been preserved, pollen is not anymore part of the rose.
5. Can you build an arrangement that I designed?
Of course, we can always help you with your customized order.
6. How much freight cost should I pay?
Freight cost depends on your order quantity. We optimize packaging to reduce freight cost but we guarantee that the packaging is properly done to guarantee the integrity of roses. We are VIP of EMS, DHL, FedEx, UPS, and TNT. We can get big discount from these express shipping companies. For each order we will recommend you the best shipping way.How to take care of the preserved flowers?
* Indoor use only
* Don't require pruning or water
* Do not expose preserved flowers direct to the sunlight
* Not edible. Keep out of reach of children.
* Avoid extremely humid environment.
* Can stain. Avoid direct contact with fabrics or walls.
* Avoid crushing, pressing or folding flowers
* Occasionally remove dust with hair dryer (gentle cool airflow).Quality control
* Quality control begins in the fields by cultivating flowers on dedicated farms. Flowers are carefully grown under ideal conditions to meet size and quality standards.
* Quality control team check all details throughout the whole preservation process.
* Quality control team check every rose before fixing with pin.
* Quality control team check every rose and box before packaging with carton.How to use preserved roses?
That's where your creativity starts working. Like floral arrangements, wedding bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces, stage set, souvenirs, gift ideas, fashion accessories, event & celebration… you name it!