Preserved fresh flowers have the same color, shape, and feeling as fresh cut flowers; but it can be kept for 3-5 years if you follow these instructions:- For indoor use only- Keep out of children and pets, not edible.
- Keep away from humidity and direct sunlight, no water needed.
- Keep away from clothes or any fabrics that may be stained easily.
- Avoid crushing, pressing or folding flowers
- Dust off by hair dryer or soft brush.
Size InfoSome Other Options:
|Product name||Beautiful Forever Rose in Apple-Shaped Glass for Dorm Decoration|
|Rose color||Light blue (customized)|
|Rose diameter||4~5cm / 1.6~2.0in (customized)|
|Glass size||9.5*10.5cm / 3.7*4.1in|
|Gift box dimension||14*12*10cm / 5.6*4.7*4.0in|
|Total weight including gift box||0.16kg|
|Material||Preserved rose, hydrangea, and other filler flowers (customized)|
|Perfect gift for||A teacher, marriage proposals, engagement, wedding gift, anniversary, valentine's day, birthday, mother's day and father's day, thanksgiving day, Christmas, promotion, wedding decoration, wedding accessory, quinceanera, or any special days to show your endless forever love for her.|
|Advantage of preserved||Long-lasting and maintenance-free|
|Price policy||The more you order, the better price we will offer.|
We have more than 40 rose colors. If you prefer other colors please contact our sales team.Quality Control
* Quality control begins in the fields by cultivating flowers on dedicated farms. Flowers are carefully grown under ideal conditions to meet size and quality standards.
* Quality control team check all details throughout the whole preservation process.
* Quality control team check every flower before our designs begin work.
* Quality control team check every flower and box before packaging with carton.Packing & DeliveryCommon questions from our customers:
1. Are they real?Yes preserved flowers are 100% real flowers. They are not made from silk or any other material even though they may look fake from afar. To properly preserve these flowers, it's critical that your flowers were cut when they are at the beauty peak. The flowers are then put into a mixture of glycerin and other plant elements. This rehydrates the rose from its petals to its stem and replaces the sap within it. After a few days, the process is complete and you have preserved flowers that are flexible and look natural.
2. What happens if I expose my preserved flowers directly to the sun light?Directly sun light causes color fading.
3. When I touch my preserved flowers, the color remains in my finger tips... is this normal?Yes, this may happen but no worries, dyes used are safe and non toxic, wash your hands properly and the dye will go away.
4. I have hay fever (pollen allergy), is my preserved flower going to cause me symptoms?No, due to our flowers have been preserved, pollen is not anymore part of the flower.
5. Can you build an arrangement that I designed?Of course, we can always help you with your customized order. Please consult our sales and they will guide you.
6. How much freight cost should I pay?Freight cost depends on your order quantity. We optimize packaging to reduce freight cost but we guarantee that the packaging is properly done to guarantee the integrity of roses. We are VIP of EMS, DHL, FedEx, UPS, and TNT. We can get big discount from these express shipping companies. For each order we will recommend you the best shipping way.
A Look at Our Factory