Moss is one of the favourite products of interior designers for the ornamental decoration of spaces to create a fresh and natural ambience. Interior decoration with live plants and flowers is not always possible due to the need for special conditions like adequate space, sunlight and watering. This problem is solved by substituting fresh plants and flowers for preserved vegetation. Preserved moss is the variant of fresh moss. Its feel and external appearance are identical to fresh moss even though, as it is preserved, it doesn't need watering or sunlight. With Kunming NTN Rosa preserved flowers and plants you can make all kinds of interior compositions like vertical gardens, murals or wall panels and tiles.
|Product name ||China Most Popuplar Everlasting Moss: The Key to Plant Walls|
|Quality||Pure without impurity |
|Specification||2 specifications, 200g per box, 500g per box|
|Material||100% natural moss|
|Perfect for||Interior floral decoration, ornamentation, floral art compositions|
|Advantage of preserved||Long-lasting and maintenance-free|
|Cooperation type||Factory direct supply|
|Price policy||The more you order, the better price we will offer.|
* Easy to install
* Endless decorative possibilities
* Easy-of-use, ecological and economic.
* Softened and color enhanced for lasting beauty
* A 100% natural and a virtually maintenance-free decorative solutionHow to take care of the preserved moss?
* Indoor use only
* Don't require water
* Do not expose preserved moss direct to the sunlight
* Not edible. Keep out of reach of children.
* Avoid extremely humid environment.How to use preserved moss?* Plant wall
* Indoor fairy garden
* Floral decorations in the hallway
* Indoor patios that don' t let in sunlight
* Decorations at the entrance or inside of buildings
* Place of business to bring working environment closer to nature and also to create a sense of peace, serenity and relaxation
1. What is preserved moss?Preserved moss is fresh moss that has undergone a delicate conservation and stabilization process. During this process the sap is substituted by a compound made with glycerine which allows the preserved moss to maintain the same feel and appearance as the fresh moss for a long time.
2. Does preserved moss grow?
As we have mentioned previously, to preserve moss, sap is replaced by a compound. So no preserved moss is able to grow. It remains the way you get it for years with proper care.
3. Is preserved moss harmful?
The substances used in the preservation process are safe. They do not represent any health or environmental risk.
4. Where to place the preserved moss?Most popular choices are in the living room, the dining room, and the study.
5. Does preserved moss purify air and regulate humidity? The preserved moss is no longer living because it has been preserved to keep the color fresh. So it will not purify air or regulate humidity but will make your craft of floral project look beautiful for long time.
6. Can plant it outside in full sun? The moss is dyed, exposed to full sun it will fade, also the moss will dry out in the sun.
7. Is it safe for a gecko terrarium? We never suggest use near a live animal because of the dye.
8. Does it need soil? Do I have to water it and how often? NO Never. It's preserved moss. If you put water the color will go away.
9. Is the color exactly as the photo? All pictures are real shot. If there is slight color difference due to different scene, light and camera, it's normal. We will take new photos and confirm with you before we arrange delivery.A Look at Our Factory