Inside the round bauble keychain, it's preserved rose that has been preserved to keep fresh for 3~5 years. Super soft mint faux flur creates a unique look.
This preserved rose keyring would make a lovely addition to any keyring collection, or bag charm. It's also perfect as gift.
The bauble is approximately 5cm in diameter.
The rose is approximately 4cm in diameter.
The bunny plush is approximately 8cm. Some Other Options:
We offer customized orders. If you prefer other rose colors, please contact our sales team.Quality Control
* Quality control begins in the fields by cultivating flowers on dedicated farms. Flowers are carefully grown under ideal conditions to meet size and quality standards.
* Quality control team check all details throughout the whole preservation process.
* Quality control team check every flower before our designs begin work.
* Quality control team check every flower and box before packaging with carton.Delivery
Common questions from our customers:
1. Are they real?Yes preserved flowers are 100% real flowers. They are not made from silk or any other material even though they may look fake from afar. To properly preserve these flowers, it's critical that your flowers were cut when they are at the beauty peak. The flowers are then put into a mixture of glycerin and other plant elements. This rehydrates the rose from its petals to its stem and replaces the sap within it. After a few days, the process is complete and you have preserved flowers that are flexible and look natural.
2. What happens if I expose my preserved flowers directly to the sun light?Directly sun light causes color fading.
3. When I touch my preserved flowers, the color remains in my finger tips... is this normal?Yes, this may happen but no worries, dyes used are safe and non toxic, wash your hands properly and the dye will go away.
4. I have hay fever (pollen allergy), is my preserved flower going to cause me symptoms?No, due to our flowers have been preserved, pollen is not anymore part of the flower.
5. Can you build an arrangement that I designed?Of course, we can always help you with your customized order. Please consult our sales and they will guide you.
6. How much freight cost should I pay?Freight cost depends on your order quantity. We optimize packaging to reduce freight cost but we guarantee that the packaging is properly done to guarantee the integrity of roses. We are VIP of EMS, DHL, FedEx, UPS, and TNT. We can get big discount from these express shipping companies. For each order we will recommend you the best shipping way.