Made from fresh rose Austin, our preserved David Austin roses have a lifespan of 3~5 years, provided they are not exposed to direct sunlight or excessive moisture. They do not require any maintenance! Our preserved Austin roses retain their texture and flexibility, as a fresh rose!Producing quality preserved flowers is extremely complex, and always starts with fresh flowers of the highest quality. Now get inspired by our flowers!
|Quality||Grade A |
|Diameter of rose head||4-5cm (customized)|
|Color of rose head||Bi-color (white & pink) (customized)|
|Specification||8 roses per box |
|Weight of one box||160g|
|Material||100% real Austin roses |
|Shelf time||3~5 years |
1. Real carnation flowers, not artificial flowers.
2. Shelf time is 3~5 years, longer lifespan than fresh flowers.
3. Rich and vibrant colors.
Preserved flowers are a splendid option that exudes long-lasting elegance. Preserving flowers is a great way to lock in a moment in time, like your wedding day, anniversary, or a special event. They are perfect for floral art and other craft projects that incorporate flowers. If you're looking for a fun way to commemorate an event, or if you want a unique centerpiece that can be kept and used for years, preserved flowers are the answer you're looking for. How to take care of the preserved roses?
* Indoor use only
* Don't require pruning or water
* Do not expose preserved flowers direct to the sunlight
* Not edible. Keep out of reach of children or pets.
* Avoid extremely humid environment.
* Can stain. Avoid direct contact with fabrics or walls.
* Avoid crushing, pressing or folding flowers
* Occasionally remove dust with hair dryer (gentle cool airflow).How to use preserved roses?* Flower gift ideas * Wedding bouquet* Wreath & Garland* Floral art* Flower arrangement* Floral compositions* Flower craft projects* Hair accessories like hair clips, crown, and headband* Flower accessories* Boutonnieres* Interior decoration, like home, office, church, hotel, bar, shop, restaurant, event, etc.Some Pictures
For more colors, pls consult our salesman. Packing & Delivery
PackingBefore packaging our QC team will inspect all flowers carefully. We usually use bubble wrap + cardboard box, and if there is space we will fill with foam board to protect flowers from shaking during transportation.
Usually we will arrange delivery within 3 days after confirm of payment. If it's customized order it usually takes 10 days approximately. But surely we will let you know about the lead time for any order.We arrange delivery with EMS, DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS, Air, and Sea depending on your destination countries and quantity. We are experienced in giving you suggestion about which shipping method is the cheapest and safest way to deliver your order.Sample OrderSome customers may just ask 1 box as sample. Surely it's ok. But from our experience small package is easier to get squished in transit. We usually suggest order 12 boxes as samples. You can mix different sizes and colors. We usually deliver samples with EMS. After-Sale ServiceEven though we well packed all flowers, preserved flowers are delicate. If there is big damage after you receive your order, please contact our salesman and they will help you with replacement or refund. You May Likehttps://foreverose.en.made-in-china.com/product-group/CosEcaFvERWT/Preserved-Roses-catalog-1.html FAQ
1. Are they real?Yes preserved roses are 100% real flowers. They are not made from silk or any other material even though they may look fake from afar. To properly preserve these flowers, it's critical that your roses were cut when they are at the beauty peak. The flowers are then put into a mixture of glycerin and other plant elements. This rehydrates the rose from its petals to its stem and replaces the sap within it. After a few days, the process is complete and you have preserved roses that are flexible and look natural.
2. What happens if i expose my preserved flowers directly to the sun light?Directly sun light causes color fading.
3. When I touch my preserved rose, the color remains in my finger tips... is this normal?Yes, this may happen but no worries, dyes used are safe and non toxic, wash your hands properly and the dye will go away.
4. I have hay fever (pollen allergy), is my preserved rose going to cause me symptoms?No, due to our rose has been preserved, pollen is not anymore part of the rose.
5. Can you build an arrangement that I designed?Of course, we can always help you with your customized order.
6. How much freight cost should I pay?Freight cost depends on your order quantity. We optimize packaging to reduce freight cost but we guarantee that the packaging is properly done to guarantee the integrity of roses. We are VIP of EMS, DHL, FedEx, UPS, and TNT. We can get big discount from these express shipping companies. For each order we will recommend you the best shipping way.