Kunming NTN Rosa preserved hydrangea flowers are preserved with non-toxic glycerine which keeps hydrangeas more flexible, softer, and easier to work with than natural ones. Our preserved hydrangeas are systemically dyed - not just dipped. The aesthetic results that preserved hydrangea offers are surprisingly natural and they are best intermixed with other preserved plants for interior floral decoration and ornamentation and floral art compositions.
|Product name||Preserved Dyed Fresh Hydrangea for Bridal Shower Decorations|
|Specification||20g, 100g, 1000g per box|
|Material||100% natural fresh hydrangea|
|Perfect for||Flower bouquet arrangement, floral compositions, DIY wedding invitation cards, centerpiece ideas, home decoration|
|Advantage of preserved||Long-lasting and maintenance-free|
|Price policy||The more you order, the better price we will offer.|
* Pollen allergy friendly
* 100% real hydrangea flowers
* Endless decorative possibilities
* Easy-of-use, ecological and economic
* Softened and color enhanced for lasting beauty
* Maintenance-free decorative solution
* Substances used in the preservation process are safe. No health risk.How to take care of the preserved flowers?
* Indoor use only
* Don't require pruning or water
* Do not expose preserved flowers direct to the sunlight
* Not edible. Keep out of reach of children.
* Avoid extremely humid environment.Common questions from our customers:
1. Are they real?Yes preserved hydrangeas are 100% real hydrangea flowers. They are not made from silk or any other material even though they may look fake from afar. To properly preserve these flowers, it's critical that hydrangeas are cut when they are at the beauty peak. The flowers are then put into a mixture of glycerin and other plant elements. This rehydrates the hydrangea from its petals to its stem and replaces the sap within it. After a few days, the process is complete and you have preserved hydrangeas that are flexible and look natural.
2. What happens if i expose my preserved flowers directly to the sun light?
Directly sun light causes color fading.
3. When I touch my preserved hydrangea, the color remains in my finger tips... is this normal?Yes, this may happen when it's in excess moisture environment; but no worries, dyes used are safe and non toxic, wash your hands properly and the dye will go away.
4. I have hay fever (pollen allergy), is my preserved hydrangea going to cause me symptoms?No, due to our hydrangea has been preserved, pollen is not anymore part of the rose.
5. Can you build an arrangement that I designed?Of course, we can always help you with your customized order.
6. How much freight cost should I pay?Freight cost depends on your order quantity. We optimize packaging to reduce freight cost but we guarantee that the packaging is properly done to guarantee the integrity of roses. We are VIP of EMS, DHL, FedEx, UPS, and TNT. We can get big discount from these express shipping companies. For each order we will recommend you the best shipping way.Read this before you place an order:
1. Preserved flowers are 100% natural, not artificial flowers made by machine. Subtle difference in shape or size for each hydrangea petal is normal.
2. All pictures are real shot. There is slight color difference due to different scene, light and camera, it's normal. We will take new photos and confirm with you before we arrange delivery.
Other Preserved Flowers You May Like:
A Look at Our Factory