NTN Rosa preserved roses look and feel like freshly-plucked roses and yet can last much longer. Our roses cannot be compared with dried, freeze-dried, artificial, or silk roses. These are real rose heads that have been harvested at the quality peak and preserved to stabilize vivid color and maintain natural appearance and feel. NTN Rosa preserved roses come in a variety of colors and are great for designing arrangements. With proper care our preserved rose heads can last 3~5 years or longer.
|Product name||Factory Supply Best Selling Preserved Roses at the Cheapest Price|
|Specification||Two specification,10 or 12 rose heads/box.|
|Material||100% natural fresh roses|
|Ideal for||Interior decoration, like home, hotel, coffee bar, cake shop, etc.|
|Advantage of preserved||Long-lasting and maintenance-free|
|Cooperation type||Factory direct supply|
|Price policy||The more you order, the better price we will offer.|
* Real rose heads. Not artificial, freeze-dried, or dehydrated roses.
* No risk of pollen allergy.
* The substances used in the preservation process are safe. They do not represent any health or environmental risk.
* Easy-of-use, ecological and economic. Preserved flowers are much more efficient than fresh cut flowers due to the long shelf span and low energy transport and storage.
* Endless decorative possibilities.
* A 100% natural and a virtually maintenance-free decorative solution.How to take care of the preserved flowers?
* Indoor use only
* Don't require pruning or water
* Do not expose preserved flowers direct to the sunlight
* Not edible. Keep out of reach of children.
* Avoid extremely humid environment.
* Can stain. Avoid direct contact with fabrics or walls.
* Avoid crushing, pressing or folding flowers
* Occasionally remove dust with hair dryer (gentle cool airflow).Quality control
* Quality control begins in the fields by cultivating flowers on dedicated farms. Flowers are carefully grown under ideal conditions to meet size and quality standards.
* Quality control team check all details throughout the whole preservation process.
* Quality control team check every rose before fixing with pin.
* Quality control team check every rose and box before packaging with carton.How to use preserved roses?
That's where your creativity starts working. Like floral arrangements, wedding bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces, stage set, souvenirs, gift ideas, fashion accessories, event & celebration… you name it!