The features of preserved flowers
1. Real rose heads. Not artificial, freeze-dried, or dehydrated roses.
2.No risk of pollen allergy.
3.The substances used in the preservation process are safe. They do not represent any health or environmental risk.
4. Easy-of-use, ecological and economic. Preserved flowers are much more efficient than fresh cut flowers due to the long shelf span and low energy transport and storage.
5.Endless decorative possibilities.
6. A 100% natural and a virtually maintenance-free decorative solution.Detail showHow to take care of your preserved flowers by NTN Rosa.
* Indoor use only
* Don't require pruning or water
* Do not expose preserved flowers direct to the sunlight
* Not edible. Keep out of reach of children.
* Avoid extremely humid environment.
* Can stain. Avoid direct contact with fabrics or walls.
* Avoid crushing, pressing or folding flowers
* Occasionally remove dust with hair dryer (gentle cool airflow).
* You may use a duster to clean the petals. Please be very gentle with your roses.Some applications